Sunday, June 30, 2013

relax Sunday

I met up with Ayaka today! I'm so happy she finally returned to Japan. I've been waiting for her since March haha. We went to Harajuku today along with my friend Ivan to do some shopping. I wasn't able to buy much because I couldn't really find anything I like, but the main point was to catch up with friends anyway.
sweet potato fries
We went to eat at a Hawaiian restaurant in Harajuku.
I ordered a Hawaiian salad.
and for fresher breath and healthy teeth, chew gum for 15-20 minutes after a meal. I found this salt tomato limited edition gum at a Lawson the other day and picked it up. While it sounds gross, it was actually pretty good. You can taste the salt and tomato, but it was definitely not overwhelming. As for fresh breath, though, nothing beats mint.
Walking down Omotesando, we bump into a group of people dressed up for some reason I don't know. They were taking pictures with people.
and we stopped by a piano store, where I discovered Ivan played the piano for the first time.
The busy and crowded Takeshita-doori.
After shopping, Ivan had to go on a date<3, so Ayaka and I headed to Ueno Park to walk and chat.
lily pads! so pretty
These koi fish are definitely demented. They were so huge and they ate bread, which these Chinese foreigners were feeding them, even though there was a giant sign right next to the pond telling people not to feed the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment