Tuesday, June 18, 2013

yakiniku

I've had yakiniku three days in a row now. o.o ! Somebody needs to stop me! lol

Well, I actually went out today for a haircut. I went to a salon in Kawaguchi randomly with one of my friends. The place was small, service was okay. I just wanted to fix my bangs because they were getting  too long, but I ended up cutting off a bit of my hair (to even out the length). I'm okay with how it turned out. The only thing that irked me was the service. They weren't bad or anything but they cheated my of my massage. I don't know if it was because of the language barrier (which I felt there wasn't since I explained myself clearly AND the person I went with was Japanese) or the fact that I was a foreigner (most likely this), but either way, even if they felt uncomfortable, they still should have finished their job to the end. It just annoys me when people think it's okay not to do something because they don't know how to say it. It's like excusing bad service at a restaurant because it's busy; there's just no good excuse for it. So will I ever go there again? No. And they probably won't miss a customer like me, but I'm definitely not only not going to recommend this place, but I'll also warn against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment