Wednesday, July 3, 2013

kawasaki

I went to Kawasaki, a city in Kanagawa Prefecture, today just to have a look around. The area was really nice, mainly because it wasn't crowded like Tokyo. I stopped by a pet shop because I couldn't resist the little things. :3
so cute! <3

and a kitty sleeping on it back lol
Then, I went to this Italian themed shopping center.
Of all things to warn against..
The gift with purchase: angel wings
There was this one shop in the mall that sold bizarre things. It reminded me of one I went to in Sunshine City.
bizarre flavors: seal, sea lion, bear, deer (this is curry, btw)
There were also these books on how to curse in English. Of all things to learn..
Apparently, it was so good, there was a need for volume 2.
After that, I went to an arcade in the mall and took purikura!
I also saw a crane machine with these giant toast cell phone straps!
And lastly, we went to a mall inside the train station, where I did some shopping. I found the softest sweater in the world here at a store called Pique. I'm not joking--it feels like rabbit fur. I looked at the material and it said nylon, which I find hard to believe since it was so soft.
There were also these cool fans on sale. Safe for children because there aren't any blades.
And a matcha chocolate croissant with healthy fruit/veggie juice (24 kinds).

No comments:

Post a Comment