Wednesday, July 24, 2013

親愛なる先生たち♥

The semester has officially ended. Though the past few weeks have been hectic, with all the traveling, hanging out with friends, and finals, and I've been waiting for school to end, a part of me has been dreading it as well. Because the end of finals meant the end of the semester, and the end of the semester means goodbye.
増田先生 
千田先生 
小林先生
八木先生
神尾先生
日野先生
lovely classmates
  
As a final get-together, I organized a nomikai for my class and the teachers. It was pretty last-minute, but most of us showed up.
We went to トマト because it was the most flexible, with enough space, good drinks, and all-you-can-eat samgyupsal. Plus, it was two stops away from school.
I had a good time, eating and drinking with friends and teachers, but throughout the whole time, I kept feeling at the back of my mind, this feeling of reluctance. I definitely didn't want the night to end..
But time is cruel and eventually, it was time to leave. A few of us who wanted to spend more time together stayed behind and went to karaoke.
only to pass out, though haha
and when that ended, we went to shoot pool. Notice the black spots on our face, indicating how many times we lost. haha
And finally, when dawn broke and trains started running, we all went off in our own separate ways.
Thank you, my wonderful classmates and teachers, for making my time abroad so unforgettable. I went to Japan to learn Japanese, but I never thought I would learn so much about the rest of the world. It's so strange how we were all connected through this common interest and how we all came together to meet at this one place in time. Certainly, we might never meet again, but I believe we will also never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment