Saturday, August 3, 2013

byebye

This is it. Counting down the minutes now before I leave this place. Of course, I couldn't sleep last night. After taking the last train home, I did some last minute packing and cleaning, and met up with Kouji. We talked for a long time.. Kouji was probably the first person I met when I came here. We hit it off really well since day one and have gone out on various trips since then. Indoor climbing, Nikko, Kinugawa, karaoke, yakiniku, hair salon....etc. Not to mention, the times we spent relaxing in the dining room.
So we decided we weren't going to sleep tonight. Instead, we would spend the last hours at Hot Hands (for a massage! <3).
Before we knew it, it was already morning. I checked out of DK House and headed towards the train station....
Kouji :)
riko ^^ I can still remember the night we both arrived at the same time.
Nok-san, my Thai friend! Can't wait to see you in the autumn! 
I can't express how I feel in words. I cried so many times these days that I'm surprised tears could still come out. Somehow, I grew attached to this place. Though DK House is kind of secluded (in location), it was peaceful. I had a little trouble adjusting to the place at first, as it was annoying having to carry all my toiletries to the bathroom, utensils to the kitchen, etc., but I will never forget the beautiful sakura-lined pathway to the station.
Forever Room 237, forever warrrrabi

No comments:

Post a Comment