Saturday, August 3, 2013

+10kilo:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

Arrived in Shanghai in the late afternoon today. Sad to say, my mom didn't recognize me! >< Well, I wouldn't blame her; after all, I am +22pounds heavier and +6shades darker. And for some reason, I felt taller, too. o_0
But yeah, still feeling bleh because I really didn't want to leave Japan, but I guess all things come to an end. I'm gonna really miss that place. On a happier note, I can look forward to traveling in China and spending time with my grandparents, who I haven't seen in over a year. What's gonna real suck, though, is not having internet access. ToT
老鴨粉絲湯,生煎包
soo~ delicious :)
One thing, though, I thought Japan was hot, at near-40°C weather, but Shanghai is even hotter!!
There was actually a news report about this deadly heat. Some guy was pushing a cart of fish to the restaurant the other day and the entire cart fell over. After about twenty minutes, the fish were cooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment